Coronavirus Precaution and Prevention Guidance
Coronavirus (COVID-19), is a newly discovered virus that is transmitted between animals and people. The general symptoms include fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties which can result in pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure and even death as included in WHO Coronavirus .L N
As per WHO Nepal, there are 6 things you can do inorder to NOT GET infected by the CORONAVIRUS
Here are the 6 things that you can take as a precaution and prevention guidance posted by WHO Nepal.
- 1. Wash your hands frequently
- 2. Closing your mouth and nose while sneezing
- 3. If any symptoms of flu seen, get to the hospital ASAP
- 4. Avoid contacting with the crowd
- 5. Avoid contacting with animals
- 6. Eat healthy
“Do not panic. The majority of those who get in contact with this deadly virus does not necessarily get serious, only a few need complete care,” said Sameer Mani Dixit, a research scientist with a background of working in public health. Published in The Diplomat.
Preventive measures that must be taken for people flying from abroad to Nepal.
There are other ways listed by UNICEF Nepal regarding preventive measures that must be taken for people flying from abroad to Nepal.
- 1. Leave home only to seek medical care
- 2. Separate yourself from other people in your house
- 3. Do not share household items
- 4. Wash hands regularly
- 5. Cover mouth and nose while coughing and sneezing
- 6. Wear a face mask
- 7. Monitor your symptoms
Nepal Government’s action on Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis:
Even though there are no any deaths recorded due to Coronavirus in Nepal till today, Government of Nepal have taken under the following actions regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak crisis.
- 1. SEE exam postponed
- 2. University exams postponed
- 3. Schools and Colleges closed
- 4. Requested to not be on a group / mass with more than 25 people
- 5. Requested to not leave home
- 6. Movie theaters, gym, and dance bar closed
- 7. Requested to travel less